It’s been a while since I wrote on this blog! I will soon keep you all up to date with my latest mods. (hint: radio + steering controls)
I just flew back home from San Diego and on the last night before coming back, I saw this MK1 parked on 5th avenue, downtown SD (pics below). I immediately thought about you guys and how I could write a post on this blog on… Pimp My Ride ideas your should avoid doing on your MK1 TT. 🙂
Not that I want to be rude to its owner: At least he made a statement somewhere in his life but just at the wrong place.
Based on this guy’s MK1 TT, if you own one don’t…
- Think you own an R8 or worse disguise your TT into one!
- Color match your windshield wipers
- Change the headlight washer nozzle covers to another color
- Add simili-carbon fiber stickers on your front & rear bumper for protection
- Make sur you have at least 10 Audi / TT logos so everyone can see what you’re driving from all possible angles
- Color match your windshield wipers (just to make sure)
- Change your wheels for some… ah what the heck do I need to continue?
You get my point. Less is more, it’s just a question of balance.
Balance? Speaking of which, here are a few pics I’d like to share, also taken in SD. Maybe this helps understanding the TT owner’s state of mind… lol